BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Nieces and Nephews!


     As most of you already know, I have a huge family! I have 3 brothers, 5 sisters, 3 brother in-laws, 1 sister in-law, and 1 semi sister in-law I guess. The semi is my brothers girlfriend of a few years and they have a kid together. So I guess I can count her as a sister in-law? And with the married siblings I have a total of 13 nieces and nephews. Bringing the grand total in my family right now to 29. (Including my parentals) Every Sunday night we all get together and have dinner. It is such a riot having everyone together but I wouldn't change one thing about it! I love it! I want this blog to be about my nieces and nephews and how I have the cutest nieces and nephews hands down! You be the judge.


Vanessa. She is 1 years old and a cute little brat.


Kade is my youngest nephew who just turned 1 a few months ago. He is going to be a sports star when he grows up if my brother has his way.


McCaslin (left) and Kassidy (right) McCaslin is a cute little soccer star and Kassidy is going to be your high maintanance cheerleader!
 
Jackson is a blast to hang out with. My parents watch him 3 or 4 days a week so I get to spend a ton of time with him and play games. Funny little s*** haha

Olivia. Cute little princess girl who is seriously so smart for how young she is. Im pretty sure her first word was an entire sentence.


Ryker. He's a little stud. If he doesnt get his way with his cousins he decides to bite them.


Jersey. She loves to dress her self. Most of the time its her red shoes that are 3 sizes to big, her swimsuit, or the white dress she is wearing in this picture. She's going to live at the pool when she is older.

Rayce. He is going to be my nephew that is in the hospital all the time. Im pretty sure he has already gotten stitches over 5 times on his head in different places.


Brielle. She is our little mexican. haha The reason being is because over the summer she always turns dark brown.
 
Dillon. He's already a soccer star and he loves the out doors.


Karissa. Such a little cutie. She may be cute but she is not afraid to wrestle with the boys. She can take them down effortlessly.

Karson. He is hilarious. He is a little smart kid and it is so funny to listen to him yell at the other kids what to do while they are playing wii.

       Now you can be the judge or not but I know without a doubt that I have the cutest and most out going little nieces and nephews.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh I love every single one of these kiddos, remember when we used to be friends and Whitters and I would play games with these guys all the time? yup I miss that!!