BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

500 DAYS OF SUMMER


Its been a lazy day finally off of work so I decided to watch a midday chick flick called 500 Days of Summer.  I didnt realize what I was going to watch was going to relate to a part of my life so perfectly.  About 3 years ago I met a girl named Brooke. At first I didnt really think anything much of it and we became friends. After a few months of knowing eachother Brooke moved to St. George to go to school. It didnt really affect me or anything, but after her first year of school she moved back to Salt Lake. Thats when things changed between us. Oh and before I get to far into this, while she was down at school she started dating a guy and got to the marriage talking stage. By the end of the year it wasnt what she wanted so thats why she moved back up here. When she moved back up here, her and I started hanging out. It then lead to us hanging out and spending all day/night together. After a month or so of this going on I asked Brooke what was going on between us? She then told me that she still wasnt ready for a relationship cause of her last one. So I agreed with her and then went on with things with how they were. Well us spending time with eachother never really ended we were always with eachother. We went to lunch/dinner daily, concerts, movies, cruises, road trips and on and on and on......After a year of us pretty much spending every day together we went on a cruise with some of our friends. While we were on the cruise Brooke told me that she had met a new guy right before we left and that she was going to go on date with him when we got back. This really bugged me and got me to the point where I really didnt want to talk to her for a little while after the cruise. Well that little while turned into 3 weeks before I talked to her again. It turned out during that 3 weeks that she went on many dates with the guy an ended up getting engaged and now she is married.  During those couple years of knowing Brooke was awesome! I am happy for her and hope the best for her and her husband. I havent really thought much about her since she has gotten engaged but watching 500 Days of Summer reminded me of her. But its alright cause I have moved on and life is GREAT!!!

3 comments:

sophie weichers said...

You are so weird Andy.. no wonder she didnt go for you.

hahahahaha Im kiddinggggg. I love you. & your randoms visits to my housey house.

Andy Davis said...

Sophie you are so rude!!! I hate my random visits to your housey house!

Jeremy Griffiths said...

hahahahaha soph your awesome!