BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A GOOD COUPLE OF NIGHTS!

I just got home from a house party and it was a like a high school reunion of skyline kids that I never thought I would see again. All in all it was a good night! Tyler, Chan, Jer, and I always know how to make a night fun. The night started out with us at my house enjoying a little game of cards that we made up. (kinda like speed but not) Then we went on our way to the house party. When we first got there there wasnt to many cars so we went to Einsteins and dug through the trash cans and got a trash bag full of bagels. We then took those bagels back to where the party was and covered our friend TJs car with them. Which you will see in the pics. After covering the car we went inside and had a good time dancing rock climbing talking and getting out pics taken by random girls for a "school project!" YEAH RIGHT. We know that we are sexy guys and they wanted the pics to so they could say they met the coolest guys ever..hahaha Welll all in all it was a good night.

Tyler looking sexy as always.

Chan getting ready to deal the card game

Jer being a little girl and hiding in the corner cause he was in a bad mood/

Tjs car that we bageled
Tj left befor us and figured out it was us and put them all over my car. So Ty, Jer, Chan, and I had a bagel fight.

Ty break dancing and yes those are cowboy boots..

Tj dancing on the basketball hoop.

Andrea, Nick, Chris, and Bryan stopped by to say hi to me.

0 comments: